So yesterday was Sunday, and this is the first Sunday in three weeks that the entire Mcgee family has been at church and without Arianna. The first of the three weeks Arianna was sick so was not there, the second the family was on the Cape and then this Sunday........... It was the first time I saw the family without Arianna.... It was really weird. I went over and said hi, and then during worship I was thinking about her and started to lose it. Not wanting to lose it in front of everybody, I went in the bathroom and cried... Yup it has officially hit me. Plus I really miss her and haven't seen her for almost two weeks and the day before she left I was babysitting but I didn't realize that that was her last night and I didn't get to say bye... which is upsetting.. During this whole thing I really feel that God brought another little girl into my life for this reason. She has helped a lot, it was really strange and the reason I think God brought her to me is because the first Sunday Sienna's family (that's the little girl) came to my church she started liking me, I didn't do anything to make her like me, she just did. She will choose me over her own parents. (which is a little strange but they don't mind.) This Sunday after I had cried saw Andy (Sienna's dad) taking care of her as she ran around the back of the church, she was really hyper with him, but after I asked if I could take care of her I picked her up and she just laid on my shoulder quietly, as if sensing that I just needed a little girl to hold.. She was so sweet!
Thank-you God for bringing her into my life!
So yea, that's what's new with me.....
No comments:
Post a Comment