Promises: date unknown
My heart was cold and dirty
But you cared and brought me
To you
You washed my dirty heart
You warmed my cold heart
And when I ran to you
You held me close
And whispered in my ear
“I will never leave you
Ever
Earthly things will pass away
I will always be here
I will help you stand
During trials of life
Cry out to me
I will hear you
When you feel empty
Come and meet with me
I will fill you
I have your future planned
Lean against me
I will show you the way to go
When your path is dark
I will light the way
When you stumble on the path
I will right your feet
When you drift away
I will call you back
I am your Everlasting Father
Your All in All
I will keep you safe
Through the storms of life
I love you
And will never leave you"
Fear: 1/??/09
My mind is a battlefield
Two sides
Fight
For control
Good verses evil
Evil attacks
Assaults brutally
Good fights back
And usually wins
But right now
Evil is attacking with everything
All that is good
Seems to be losing ground
Slowly but surely
Darkness is taking over
I need help
But some things only help
But for a moment
I’ve never felt this before
Consuming
Taking hold
Rooting down
Oh God
Help!
Help me!
Please?
I need You now
In my hour of greatest need
Please come
Fight the legions of darkness and evil
I need you
Now like never before
Where are you?
How can I win?
All my hope
My joy
Is gone
I need you
Help me find
Your love again
Consume me
Fill me
Tear away
The evil that is winning
The Devil
He is working
Twisting all the world around
Help me!
Help me fight
I need your strength
I am so weak
I'm so tired
Help me!
Fear
It’s overpowering me!
Oh God!
You are my comfort
My All in All
I cry out to you
Oh my God!
You are mine
Remind me
Help me not to forget
Oh God
I want to laugh again
Freely
This fear is binding me
Help me be free!
I know you can
With you
All things are possible
Help me!
This fear
It’s sickening
Stealing my joy
Robbing me of life
Free me God
Help me
I need you!
Dancing ?/??/????
Heart pounding
Adrenaline surging
Bodies tensed
Waiting
Twirl, freeze
Twirl out
Arms outstretched
Skirts snapping
Together again
Two bodies
Moving in unison
As one
Feet stepping
Moving to the beat
Music swells
Coming to a close
Spin, dip, twirl
End
Breathe coming heavily
Applause deafening
The Joy of Dancing
No comments:
Post a Comment