Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Introducing...... Milo and Manny!

YAY! we have two new members (sorta) of the family! Megs friend Liz needed a temporary home for her to cats and mom and dad said we could take them for a little!!! WHOOP WHOOP! Manny is the sweetest cat ever! I think Milo is to he just needs to adjust! I'd put up pics of them but we have no more room on the computer and I have to go through and delete pics sooo you may not get to see them for a while! I'll do the best I can at describing them.. so Manny is a gray and black mottled sorta color and Milo is orange with darker orange markings....! they seem really big but I'm used to smaller cats... So yea there's an update on us! I have lots other stuff but.. so little time! maybe laer....

2 comments:

Mary said...

That's so cool Rachael, I'll have to see them sometime!!
Speaking of cats... Lily escaped outside yesterday and she still hasn't come back. =( I just hope and pray we can find her soon!

Rachael said...

Yea im gonna post pics but so far.... enh.. lol
oh i hope you find her soon!!! Ill be praying you do!