So these are just some pictures that I have taken and would like imput..... Which of these pictures would you think would look best like say, on a cover of a magazine... lol random question, I know, but please if you don't mind! =D Thanks!
2 comments:
Mary
said...
Wow Rachael, these pictures are amazing! I think they would all look good on the cover of a magazine. :D But, one of my favorites is definitely the one of Webster running. It's so cool!!!
thanks! yea.. i cant find how many pics im allowed to send in on the website.. i sent them and email.. but they never replied...... oh well! ill jsut send in a few... now to find out where the dpi reading is on the pics....................
2 comments:
Wow Rachael, these pictures are amazing! I think they would all look good on the cover of a magazine. :D But, one of my favorites is definitely the one of Webster running. It's so cool!!!
thanks! yea.. i cant find how many pics im allowed to send in on the website.. i sent them and email.. but they never replied...... oh well! ill jsut send in a few... now to find out where the dpi reading is on the pics....................
Post a Comment