Michael: "We're gonna watch the Incredibles!"
A: "Great idea!!"
We were watching the previews and one of them was Chicken Little..
A: "That chicken annoys me!"
A: "I be right back K? You stay right there an watcha move k?"
M: "Where are you going?"
A: "I gotta go see my rae-rae! She Nice!" (to me) "You nice."
Meg: "wait where are you going?"
A: "I go upstairs and rescue my mickey k? I be right back" Goes upstairs, comes down a minute later with a flashlight.... What? lol
After meg arrived Arianna kept asking for 'iceceam cone?' cause the last time meg came Arianna enjoyed the ice cream cone immensely! lol
All night she would ask to see her mickey and like give hima hug.. it was very cute. Michael was down in the basement watching A Series of Unfortunate Events.. which isnt exactly a little kids movie.. So I had him go to the bottom of the stairs... and she was satisfied for, oh about, 5 minutes.. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment