Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WRPG at the Yarster Boarding House

So there is this girl I know. She edits my book. And she has friends that all like writing and one of them started a WRPG and Bek (the girl who edits my book) asked her friend (Mo) if I could join and Mo invited me and so now I am doing a WRPG with 5 other girls and 1 guy! and it is soooooo stinkin AWESOME!!!!! lol everyone is soooo good at writing and the story is wicked awesome! :P Get that much talent in one document and you've got instant awesomeness. (yes I like the word awesome) lol My favorite character is Pip, who is written by Bek... he is soo cute! (he is a nine year old kid who hangs out at the Yarster house)
so yea! its great! we already have a whole bunch of posts! Everyone's characters fit together so well! :P I'm having a blast! :P

No comments: