So here is an update as where my life is!
So last week my life went crazy...
My little brother, Seth, fell on the stairs and broke his nose... out of all of us to break something it's him.
Then Meg and Dave brought home H1N1 and gave it to all of us..so we have been out for a couple weeks...(I'm reallllly sick of being holed up in our house... although I have no energy to do anything else.. :P ) only mom hasn't gotten it.. and then Josh and I both got walking Pneumonia... which is just another form of Pneumonia only not as bad and when you get it you don't have to be hospitalized...
and tomorrow is Thanksgiving! :P haha My life is crazy.
Happy Thanksgiving all!!!!!! :)
And remember, always be kind to your turkey and your turkey will be kind to you!
(I have no idea where that came from! :P )
No comments:
Post a Comment