Varick
Emrys
Natty
Kalan
Ivy
Pip
Lucian
As the pictures say... haha








I apologize to Nikki, I am still working on Avery, she is really hard to do, right now she looks terrible, and Bonge... I'm working on Trent...He is coming along..
I will post them soon!! Sorry again you guys.
4 comments:
Whoa! It's so awesome that you did this! Haha, I love Emrys! I pictured his hair more as a part to only one side with longer bangs, but I actually like it a lot like this! His collar is a little high, but he looks so legit! Thanks for doing this! Seriously, I, like, can't get over how cool it is that you drew everybody!
Thanks!!!! Yea Emrys is prolly my fav drawing of the cast.. :P
*grins* sorry... readers impression.... :) i would fix it.. but its in colored pencil... kinda cant..haha
Although now I have to finish Avery an add Anelia..
Thanks alot! *grins*
this is pretty fun! i like this interpretation of lucian's tattoo, not at all what i imagined.
i drew lucian myself the other night (in anime no less!). maybe i'll put my picture up for comparison! it's always interesting to see other's interpretations.
sweet! yea... that was really hard. haha that was like the best i could do..
haha! i would love to see yours!!!!!! really really!
Post a Comment