Monday, February 7, 2011

Under One Banner an introduction

Hello readers!

So I have finished posting what I have on my untitled story, (which now has a title! yay!!). Since I have no more on that one, I am moving onto another story.. and yes, I am still working on it.. slowly, it is not one of my priorities. So yea, it's slow going.
Anyhow. For the first time I did NaNoWriMo last November. For those who may not know what that is it stands for National Novel Writing Month. Basically, the title is self explanatory.. The novel has to be 50,000 words to 'win.' (I won. :D ) That is about 172 pages depending on the font and such. Anyhow.. I am going to be posting that story onto here now. I will post a new chapter every Monday. :) If I get to the point where I finish it, I may post it twice a week, but I don't know. :)
I would love any comments or critiques on each chapter. If you see anything that sticks out reallllly badly, please let me know! Or really anything, legit. :) Just know that it has not been edited yet because I have not finished it. I will edit it when I have finished it. (Which will be soon hopefully!!)

Enjoy!!

And thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm definitely going to read it, but it won't be for a while because of school.