Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Babysitting

So meg got some m&m ice cream cones to give the kids last night and Arianna had one.. oh boy.... can you say sugar high?? suuure ya can!!
she said some pretty funny stuff!

R: "Aww now your gonna make a mess!"
A: "get out! get out get out!" (as in no way ! not a leave kinda thing)

M: "No only bite the top, no bottom!" (referring to cone)
A: (gives meg the 'mommy look') "You stop!"

R: (feeds her a bit of cone on tip of finger) "Ow! you bite me!"
A: (proceeds to die laughing)

M:"Why are you laughing?"
A: (laughs even harder)

Suddenly she starts laughing maniacally (Sugar rush officially starting) and laughs for 8 minutes flat.

M: "oh that's scary!" (referring to loud plastic fish)
A: "I know! dats dross! Its dgross!"

A: "Draw a apple first right dere"
R: "Right there?"
A: "ya now do a ten! right dere"

A: "Dwa a ghetto 'I'"
R: "A what?? a ghettto 'I'? Whats that?"
A "I no know!!"

Through all of those she was speaking in a high little voice... sure sign of sugar high she was soo cute!!!!! oh my word
She didnt get to bed until like 8:25 ish.... (bed time is 8) she was still eating the cone at 8....

She was laughing SO hard at meg just shaking her head. At one point she put her head on her arms and laughed.... i wish i had had a camera.. i had to make do with megs cell phone... =D

No comments: