Thursday, January 7, 2010

Book Stats

The Quests
Pages: 103
Words: 54,037

blank (as in doesnt have a title)(just started it last week)
Pages: 6
Words: 3,582

Shadows in the Hall (which I am writing with a friend..I can't take all the credit ;))
Pages: 159 (o_0 give or take a page)
Words: 66,769 (give or take a few hundred words, we sometimes have mini conversations in the document.. ;) )

Yea so that may not mean anything to anyone who reads this blog (if there are any... :D Who knows, I could be talking to myself.. which isn't exactly new.. :P ) but these are the stories that I am writing right now, and that is how far I am.. the first is one that I have been working on for 3+ years, the second only a week, and the third my friend and I have been working on for... like... a few months.. maybe since november... *shrugs* anyway, it doesn't matter.. :P
yea.. so go ahead and file that under random useless information.. :P

2 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

Awesome! Great job to a fellow writer :) I post exactly the same kind of thing on Carpe Diem sometimes!

~Kendrabelle

Rachael said...

Haha! Cool! that's awesome...
This is my first time doing it on here, :D
Thanks!

Happy Writing!