Friday, January 1, 2010

In NY!

Hey all.
Yup... it's been awhile... :P
So right now.. as I type.. I am listening to Lissie and Betsy talk... Mark and Daddy Bob are next to me... Daddy Bob is playing addicting games... lol
Meg and I are here til Sunday unless we get snowed in... Oh happy thought.. ;)
Meg and I drove up on Wednesday.. haha I now have a pathalogical fear of tolls.... :P Meg and I are having a wonderful time... :) I fianlly have met the Paquettes in person... :P They are awesome! And the Harris's are here... so I get to see Micalah... HOORAY!!
Haha Micalah and I are sleeping in the dining room... cause all the bedrooms are filled... :) This is a house consisting of 3 adults and the rest teens... it is awesome... :D
Well... that's about all... I has a million stories buuut... it takes to long to write it all out...
Ciao! and Happy New Year!!!!

2 comments:

Katie Samolyk said...

Hey Rae! I still love to read your blog! :-) What were you doing in NY?

Rachael said...

Hey! some one does read it! HALLELUJAH!! haha jk jk
we were visiting friends of meg's and I was meeting them and seeing old friends who are moving to Virginia.. :D It was alot of fun!