Tuesday, March 10, 2009
A.D.D
Wow... I so have a small dose of A.D.D!!!! its ridiculous!!! tonight We were getting a lecture from dad on Chemistry and he said something about the hot tubes in laptops and thats why your legs get so darn hot when you use them la de da de da.... and i started think about Robin Mckinley's (awesome writer) laptop how she said it was like falling apart and how she worres about the pieces from the mother board falling out... then I realized dad had just asked a question and was looking at me and dave expectantly.. wating for an answer.... so like yea i guessed the answer and got it right!! yea me! i did that like three or four times... oops..... =D cracks me up I totally dont hear any of it..... =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment