Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Skating
So yesterday Mary took me skating! for the first time in my entire life!! It was great fun. Although at one part I was kinda like.. awkward! we got there and Ms Peggy asked the guy what skates I should use for it being my first time. and he looked at me and said "guy or girl"...... i was like.. "uhhhhhhhhmmmm girl.." thinking "did he really for real just ask whether or not I was a boy or girl?!?!?!?!?" Ms Peggy saw the look on my face (of dumbfoundedness) and started laughing!! she told me he meant whether or not i wanted Hockey skates or figure skates... lol he/I chose hockey. I was very happy for the first time skating I only fell once! =D I was also able to do a neatly executed spin!! =D Thanks to Mary! kudos to you! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw no problem! Yeah that was really fun. :) You did great! We should go again sometime!
=D why thank you!
yes we really should!!!! how much do i owe your mom?
Post a Comment